Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

I said I would...

I did say I was going to post new pics.... and here they are.  These are some of the first pics I've taken with my new camera.  Goodness, Nikon has some awsome cameras!   They were taken indoors, no flash.

Fabian was looking extra good because it was picture day at school.  So, we were practicing. 



And Esteban was just out of the shower here.  He was actually saying 'cheese'.  I have never asked them to say cheese while I'm taking pics.  I wonder where they got that from.  I love that he does the 'th' sound with his tounge.

2 comments:

lizet said...

Your kids are growing up so fast and they are just getting even more gorgeous as they grow!! :):)

Katherine's Photography said...

I can't say it enough, you have beautiful boys!! They both look so great behind the camera.