Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Geezzz, time flies. / Houston Photographer

My, my, my.... I can't believe it's been a whole month since my last post.  I am thinking, "and what have I been doing?"  I'll list what I can remember:

- I was pulling late nights editing and getting orders out!  Happy clients :)
- I celebrated my birthday.  Whewww, 31, already?  Somehow, I don't feel like what i thought 31 would be like.
-I updated my beloved camera.  There is nothing wrong with my starter camera, but after much research and saving, I finally made that step.  So now, there are endless sizes to order from.  HUGE!
- I have been trying to rethink my business name to create an awsome logo and do all the formal branding.  Result:  leave the name as is and give it that extra pizzazz.  But, I tried on several occassions, and I just wasn't able to come up with anything.  So, I took the step this week and contacted an awsome designer who is working on it for me!  I am beyond excited. 
-Oh yeah, we've been vehicle shopping.  That takes a.lot.of.time!  Either online or in person.  I love my car, it's great, but my husband wants a change.
-He wants a new vehicle.  I need want a new house with an indoor laundry room.
- I've had to adapt to Esteban's new climbing adventure.  He climbs on anything he can.  He'll drag the chair to the counter, to the stove, even to the bedroom to access the dresser.  He goes everywhere I go.
- We're going to repaint the kitchen and the living room.  The paint has been selected and bought.  I'm looking for new courtains, too.
- I am looking forward to a November wedding I'll be photographing.  Weddings are so special, and eventhough I think I won't market myself for the wedding market, I think I'll continue to take the smaller celebrations.


I've rambled on and on.... I should end this post with a pic.  Let me go though some files and see what i find.  I'll post it soon.

No comments: