Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Wedding bliss

This past Saturday, Joanna , a great friend, and awsome wedding photographer asked me to assist her as a second shooter at a wedding.  Luckily, it worked out.  And, although I primarily shot with her Canon equipment, I did take my Nikon and took a few.  Since she hasn't posted, I won't get ahead.  But, I did want to share this one, taken with my camera from up in the choir loft, using only available light.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for helping me out. You have no idea.
Great image too!

Katherine's Photography said...

Awesome!