Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Just random..... / Houston Children Photographer

I've been practicing the natural light techniques a lot more lately.  My kids are very energetic and on the go all day, and that's exactly what I want their pictures to be like.  I want to have memories of what we did any given day.  And at the end of this particular Thursday last week, I couldn't stop thinking of these images. Yes, they were all taken in about a 6 hour time span.  I wanted to share them sooner, but I've been blessed with a whole lot of work lately.  And yes, today is Sunday, and I have sessions from yesterday to process, but I could no longer resist. 
This one of Fabian is so him.  It's rare when he'll look into my lens.  So, I was thrilled that I at least have one beautiful eye straight on. We were actually playing soldiers, during this particular shot.
Later, when Esteban was napping, Fabian painted.
And later in the evening we were only going to water the plants, but Fabian connected the sprinkler to the waterhose all by himself. 

1 comment:

Katherine Scheer-Perry said...

Wow, I love the window shot with Fabien painting. It's awesome.