Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

The Birth of Gabrian

I am pleased to announce the arrival of Baby Gabrian in the first hours of last Friday.  It truly is a miracle to witness the birth of a baby, there is nothing in the world that can compare.  Labor is such hard work, so intense.  Like an nurse once told me, it's not called labor for the fun of it. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful and healthy baby Gabrian. Thank you for allowing me to share with you such a personal and intimate time in your family's life.





1 comment:

Katherine Scheer-Perry said...

Looking over these photos just made me cry. It reminds me of my birthing experience and brings a valid point. There is a story behind every birth experience and for those that choose to have it photographed, you are making the best decision EVER!! As I like to say all the time, we have pictures to carry us for the rest our lives and Gabrien will have these pictures forever. I love the picture of Gabrien looking up at his mother just before she reaches down to kiss him. It is so sweet!!