Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Very soon.... / Houston Maternity Photographer

This past week was a busy one for my cousin and her husband... you see, her baby boy was already giving all of the signs that he would be arriving any minute. So, at 40 weeks and 1 day, we took precious portraits of his last hours in mommy's comfy womb. These are just a tiny peek into the gorgeous gallery that awaits mommy when she arrives from the hospital. (Yes!, he arrived two days later!) I'll share his birth story soon.



1 comment:

Katherine Scheer-Perry said...

What a beautiful couple. I am sure they are super happy with their photos. I like the one with the shoes next to her belly. That one is my favorite!