Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Birth Slideshows

I have had several inquiries about the two birth stories I have shared.  Now, I am super excited that I get to share the entire stories of their births through slideshows.  Those of you who have been through a birth, being the mother or father, knows just how emotional it can be to be able to view this life changing miracle in our lives.  I have been blessed with the opportunities to create such a special memory for these families, and for that I am so thankful.   Click on the links below to view them, and please leave me some feedback in the comments section!  I would love to know what you think.

The Birth of Gabrian

The Birth of Serenity Marie

3 comments:

Katherine Scheer-Perry said...

OMG, I love it. I am still so thankful that you and Joanna were there to capture my memories. This is the best gift I could ever give to my family and especially to my little girl Serenity. She will be so thankful. Thank you, Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, what an outstanding job! I took a look at both slide shows and they are so beautifully done. These two women and their families will have a gift of a life time. You do an excellent job capturing the moment, it was like I was there seeing it first hand.

Anonymous said...

Great work Rebeca, it really does tell a story of the miracle of birth. I would have loved to have something like that for the birth of my 2 sons. Brings back so many memories.

Silvia Witt