Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Turning 2

This blog post is long overdue... her energetic session having been in June....  Oh man can I relate the the energy a two year old has...

Our session was mostly indoors...

...and unkowingly ended up outdoors on our trampoline!  I love everything about this image, the gigantic smile, the rosy cheeks, the sweaty bangs, and even her dirty hand.  I can actually still hear her giggles!
I would love this on a huge canvas on one of my studio walls (one day, sigh), because of the happiness it translates.

1 comment:

Katherine's Photography said...

These are classic!! I sure hope her Mom put in a good order...I love the 2nd one the best, capturing the pure moment!!