Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Waiting... Houston Maternity Photographer

I'm so excited for my expecting cousin.... she's due any time now.  Her maternity portraits were taken about four weeks ago.  I look forward to meeting their beautiful baby boy very soon.


I've started to play around with artistic overlays on my photographs.  At times, I think it adds to an image, other times, I think images don't need anything else.

1 comment:

Katherine's Photography said...

These are beautiful! 2nd one is my favorite.. : )