Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Made it back...






























Hello. It sure has been a while since I've been around here. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and a wonderful start to a New Year. I thank God for a wonderful time spent with our loved ones.
The whole time, I've been busy with client sessions, online galleries, orders. I'm excited about the new design of my logo. It shouldn't be much longer before it makes it's appearance around here. The designer is still working on it.

And now, I'll share one of the last sessions from last year. It is out of order, but, I've got to start somewhere. It was a beautiful, sunny, cool Saturday afternoon after a very rainy week.

2 comments:

Katherine's Photography said...

These are great! I love the one with her at the fence line. These are going to be hard for her Mommy to choose from.

Rebeca said...

Thanks Katherine, that portriat of little Miss A is my personal favorite too!