Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

How I wish......

I'm still around... busy editing.  I forgot how much post processing goes into photographing a wedding.  Over 800 images to sift through.... the hardest part is deciding which ones to leave behind.

So, if I had $2500 just sitting around, I would invest and attend this workshop. http://www.livingthedreamworkshop.com/   Honestly, how I wish I had the money to attend. I really look up to the beautiful work these ladies create. Well actually, I guess I'd need more to cover airfare and the 3 day stay.  One day. Perhaps, since today is Wed. I'll buy me a random ticket in Texas Lotto.  I've got to play in order to win, right?  I don't ask for much, just enough to continue learning to offer even better photography.  So many dreams that I hope to realize.

I'll be posting soon.... I've been very blessed with work... I love it.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Well yes you'd need airfare but it seems the 3 day stay and even some of the meals are included in the price.

Small blessings I guess but still if only had the money, I understand that!! =D

Katherine's Photography said...

Okay, waiting to see some of your work. Let's get to posting!!