Rebeca Photo Gallery Blog Working on a new Design MANY changes in progress.......
slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 sliide5" /> slide4" />

Welcome

Rebeca Photo Gallery is located in Houston, Texas and offers studio or natural light settings specializing in maternity, birth, newborn, children, and family portraiture.

Cuteness! / Houston Children Photographer

I am short of words as to how I begin to describe these adorable portraits of beautiful baby A.  I photographed her two brothers earlier this year, a month shy of her arrival.  And just 7 months later, just look at how gorgeous she is.  And the tutu, B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.  Her session was a mixture of emotions, as she is teething full force, but patience, comforting, teething tablets, and a tiny piece of smarties did the trick..... and I got it!   I can see this portrait printed as a large canvas.  One day, when I have my own studio space, I can see this right there on my wall, I really can.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

As always, you did a wonderful job! I love these pictures of my little girl. They capture her sweetness and personality. Thank you! Andrea

Katherine Scheer-Perry said...

Oh my goodness, they are G.R.E.A.T.!!! I think they all can be on a canvas.. It is too hard to pick a favorite because they all have something to say..

I really can't choose my favorite!!

Rebeca said...

Thank you! I truly appreciate your comments.

Anonymous said...

These are great, loved the tutu!!